Re: zsh 4.3.13 released

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:45:58 +0000
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've uploaded zsh 4.3.13 to ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/.  If you get a chance
> to try it out before I upload it to Sourceforge, too, that would be
> great.

(Sorry for not setting Reply-To, responses would go to the announcements
list for moderation unless you changed the address.)

It's probably worth fixing the minor things that turned up as 4.3.14
before I announce this more widely.  I'll do that this week.  There's no
big problem with 4.3.13, however, so no reason not to continue using it
meanwhile.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog