Re: autoload syntax

All,

I'm just working on my first C project in linux, it's a function for moving the mouse pointer to various memorized positions via keystrokes. Three questions:

Can I link this program with zsh the same way I do with a zsh function so that it becomes part of the shell?

As it is now, the various memorized positions for the mouse pointer are stored in a file. Can I store them in a persistent array? As a stand-alone utility I can see that this might be difficult, which is why I'm hoping that if the function becomes part of the shell, an array could be persistent.

How would I make it work in the gui as well as in a terminal? I want to bind keys that will function regardless of which application is running. I suspect that this would be done in metacity (Gnome).

Thanks