Re: Autocomplete for umount with space

On 23/05/2012, David Lee <davidomundo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So that's why I didn't get a response!
> I'm not subscribed to zsh-workers… do I have to be subscribed there to post
> questions?
>
> Also, Mikael, could you kindly forward the thread to me, or send me a link
> to the thread archives?
>
> Thanks, and sorry for the double post.

You can find all the ml archives here:
http://www.zsh.org/mla/
You don't need to be subscribed to send mail there, but if you're not
i recommend asking to be CC'd in the mails you send. If you do
subscribe, note that all announce mails are sent to users, and all
users mails are sent to workers, so you only need to subscribe to one
of them.

--
Mikael Magnusson