Soliciting oh-my-zsh users to review pull request

Good Day,

I am hoping to find a few oh-my-zsh users who would be willing to help me test out a pull request I have opened, "make git_prompt_info aware of detached HEAD and tags". The motivation behind this request is that, when compiling git repositories from source, I often found myself having a tag checked out - but git_prompt_info would report that I was not in a git repository when that was the case. Having this information seems to be very useful, and I can imagine, in the future, adding awareness for merge and rebase state, but this at least gives you an idea of where you are at any given time.

You can take a look at the pull request here: https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/pull/1063

I would really appreciate any help with this or even just comments.

Thank you kindly for your time,
Sonny