wajig completion problem

Hello, zsh-users

wajig is tool for Debian/Ubuntu package management. Basically frontend for
apt, dpkg, etc...

http://wajig.togaware.com/

zsh already have completion for wajig. But it doesn't work for me.

/usrsharezshfunctionsCompletionDebian_wajig

When I tried to get commands list,

$ wajig [TAB]

nothing happened. But when I tried to get result for some command,

$ wajig install [TAB]
zsh: do you wish to see all 36384 possibilities (36384 lines)?

looks like working properly.

Same result with ~/.zshrc(->ohmyzsh) and without ~/.zshrc

My env, Ubuntu 12.04.1 (updated) zsh 4.3.17

--  Mait