ZSH on ubuntu - bash completions

For installs that use Bash such as Pythonbrew, Perlbrew and Pythonz
how can I change to have them use ZSH instead?

With Pythonbrew I have followed the standard install of curl and then
adding the line to ~/.bashrc but it will return an unknown command in
a new zsh terminal.

[[ -s $HOME/.pythonbrew/etc/bashrc ]] && source
$HOME/.pythonbrew/etc/bashrc  - from the pythonbrew readme
https://github.com/utahta/pythonbrew#readme

I treid making the initial command

curl -kL xrl.us/pythonbrewinstall | zsh

But that doesn't work.Also put the command into zshrc [[ -s
$HOME/.pythonbrew/etc/bashrc ]] && source $HOME/.pythonbrew/etc/bashrc
 but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sayth