Re: Problems with precmd/urxvt

On 12/03/2012 04:48 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
I don't have the error, but this probably means urxvt is starting up
the shell before it has the window open and is ready to display.

You could try something like

     precmd() { [[ -t 0&&  -w 0 ]]&&  print -Pn '\e]2;%~\a' }

but that may not help.

Humm, I tried with just "[ -t 0 ] && .." and seems to be enough.

Strangely enough, not only I don't get the error anymore, but the terminal title also seem to be always correctly set on startup (which is weird, since I would expect to start the default once in a while).