"embedded": tips for a small(er) zsh installation size?

Hi,

I created zsh package for OpenWrt. So far so good. I already have an "ipk"
file that installs and runs properly in my router.

My package installs /bin/zsh and /usr/share/zsh/5.0.2/functions.

Right now I am installing all completion functions but that is an overkill.
For instance, I really do not need "Completion/AIX" for one. Is there any
simple way to turn off the installation of these?

I believe running a clever sed on "config.modules" would work, but it looks
like a hack.

Any other tips on shrinking installed size?
--
Francisco