Re: zsh completer for ps, procees viewer

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 23:50:18 -0500, joe M wrote:

> On my gentoo system, I notice that _ps is the below and does not show
> the options for ps, the process viewer.
[...]
> Just wanted to check if it is the same across other distros.
>
> It is located at /usr/share/zsh/5.0.2/functions/Completion/Unix/_ps in
> my system.

This is postscript files handler.

> Is there a completion file for ps, the process viewer, floating around?

Who needs one? ps command varies so much between different Unix systems
that it makes no sense (due to huge effort) to write one. There is _pids
completion attached to various commands (kill, strace, lsof, gdb,
ulimit).

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>