Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Update size of term
- X-seq: zsh-users 17808
- From: Michel <michel.barret@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Update size of term
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:00:36 +0200
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=W+9jVp6BYUFrSenjpNv0Gebu4PXvFyVuKK+62apnYWM=; b=ibPxIdAwY4VNvtLPjU6cikn+zCUril4bbG9MUVYtS3FN7wWhx5SxbsSDtyE3sA9D5R QP4sBhLnZld2v39MTlJdCmkglBZYTMEH8NPG2gGxmKskLe1TQ8gNPGdiDDxKG4eCAbFl eEJgD/wsurQy/GeyuDGJ749DFz6wHxfC1viFgGpHB3pIh8ZKei8auq3X9psiDB2w0iQX yPynsQbHsP702Ex81ttV9i2W2H9zxiHS1kSSNg76kZ7O8xecjbA02sI8Z5yj3/manSoz jbAT/FNfeVdmYHj/sOfhAm+FKRfBZskEzV1O8jX9BtnxQeGgtZrDTUPQlac3QMGeKBCP +WSw==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CADprNY=x9RERE3hA1XCSFyaJbpyETtAcn8C08e8wFdFp_M2+vA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
2013/5/16 Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Michel wrote:
> > I have a little problems with using of zsh with ssh.
> > I'm connect to a ssh server, when I connect to the login shell is bash.
> > I run zsh (with the command zsh or with "exec zsh"), but when I resize my
> > terminal zsh don't update the size. In bash (before running of zsh), the
> > size is correctly updated.
> > Do you have any track to resolve my problem?
> Which version of zsh are you using? If it is a git-snapshot that is a
> few weeks old, there might have been a bug that you are now seeing.
I use very old version on this server: 4.3.6.
It's a RedHat 6 and zsh of repository.
I try with the las version, find in this url :
But the problem is always here.
I try to compile the last zsh from source but I don't find yold in
repository (and don't
find an option to no compile the documentation in ./configure).
Do you know can I compile it?
> Regards, Frank
Messages sorted by: