Scripts not finding scripts

Hi,

On my recent Gentoo box there was installed zsh 5.0.2
(x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) on 26.6.

Now, when I call a certain script, which works before
fine, it does not find another script called from this script.
Both scripts are installed at ~/bin/. and found when called
from the commandline somewhere (that is $PATH is setup correctly)

Unfortunately I have now ideas, what cause this behaviour.

What do I have to change to get back the behaviour as it was before
zsh 5.0.2 ?

Best regards,
mcc