Really into the backgroung...

Hi,

I run into the following situation:

From my Linux-PC I have a ssh-connection to a single-board
Linux computer (Beaglebone Black). On my PC and on the
Beaglebone zsh is the system shell.

From my Linux PC I started on my Beaglebone the (native)
compilation of the Linux kernel.

This will take about eight hours...

I need to reboot my Linux PC for testing purposes and
I dont want until midnight... ;)

Is there any chance to detach the running process, which
compiles the kernel, from the ssh-session in a way that
I am able to reboot the PC without breaking the kernel
compilation (I cannot restart the compilation by hand...
because it is steered by a custumized script) ? ???

Best would be if I could reconnect to it afterwards...

Best regards,
mcc