problems about zsh as file manager

Hi,
I want to use zsh as my file manager, then I found mailcap and I configured
my .mailcap files in my $HOME, here is an example:

# pdf
application/pdf; evince %s ;

Now, I can open pdf files in zsh,  but  I have the following questions:
1. when I use evince openning pdf files , it outputs many error messages,
but the pdf can also be opened correctly; Is there a method can make the
error message disappear,
    for example: using >/dev/null,
    I have tried this method ,but it can't work in .mailcap
2. when I opened a pdf file from zsh, then if I want close this zsh, it
shows that :
    zsh: you have running jobs.
    Is there a method can deattach it from zsh, in zsh I using ( ) to reach
this purpose, but It seems that this can't work in .mailcap file.

Thanks all.