Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
- X-seq: zsh-users 18084
- From: Thiago Padilha <tpadilha84@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: TJ Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 00:59:20 -0200
- Cc: Zsh-Users List <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=T/yFrUyhJ7tQPWDNJpGk2cl1cml2fMlEFm2fb6O9Mo0=; b=ZS3jJvj2pkpzekIDFvtVpqYI7Ntm1LsOjbpiw9ja+HmRWbO+q4aaaFiNK7G3+K+bga Xn/75X1xZCI4VKJ1ct7v7FCq+eXnav+APhU/HFfuZbeNnQkiCkAPuVn9Wo+kQ2mKQcmx gH4iqRRCbziACMAZ6kN3UKUFe280DivUo5/PXUI5s3+gkMgBlY/yqRjTEu08YTyD2OMO MUhB/N18+BGHEO4+GLLIinUt53JnVbioX0n1vWvS+yUfKGb6hiGmKw0D4dklv4LkYwwB VHIjUMbTmUt39IkEzJRMA11yVzv+i5bL9NfiDWh+IZY7GwKi21UwN1kUnAu3lPaBTiCi aSOg==
- In-reply-to: <CADjGqHuPF=8DLrNt3yK+p5zmRfBirsHd_=sod8aBCVEK=jSOtQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CADjGqHuPF=8DLrNt3yK+p5zmRfBirsHd_=sod8aBCVEK=jSOtQ@mail.gmail.com>
just json you can try this https://github.com/micha/jsawk it targets bash
but should work with zsh.
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 11:52 PM, TJ Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Long story short… my home network is satellite Internet. It has a
> 20gb/month quota (not a typo). I used to be able to parse the output
> of http://192.168.0.1 using `lynx` but they üpgraded their system and
> Ok, I admit that this is skirting on the edge of Zsh here, but I've
> been googling for a couple hours and don't seem to be finding anything
> close to a solution. Maybe just haven't found the right keywords, but
> I'm getting a ton of unrelated crap.
> I'm guessing there's some tool out there like `lynx` or `wget` or
> find whatever it is.
> So I'm hoping maybe someone here has already reached the top of this
> mountain and can point me in the right direction.
Messages sorted by: