Re: How to restart zle without invoking 'accept-line'?

Bart, thanks for your help

I've tried to use the passthrough example from the keymap+widget tip you
gave on the other thread:

```zsh
autoload keymap+widget
keymap+widget

bindkey -N newkeymap main
recursive-edit-and-accept() {
local -a __accepted
zle -N newkeymap+accept-line end-recursive-edit
zle recursive-edit -K newkeymap || zle send-break
if [[ ${__accepted[0]} != end-recursive-edit ]]
then zle "${__accepted[@]}"; return
else return 0
fi
}
zle -N recursive-edit-and-accept
end-recursive-edit() {
__accepted=($WIDGET ${=NUMERIC:+-n $NUMERIC} "$@")
zle .accept-line
return 0
}
zle-line-init() {
zle recursive-edit-and-accept
}
zle -N zle-line-init
```

This works when I press enter(accept-line) but for ctrl+c I still need to
press two times to restart zle. If I bind 'recursive-edit-and-accept to a
key and activate it outside zle-line-init, everything works as expected.

It seems 'zle send-break' doesn't work when called from zle-line-init,
maybe some protection added against the following case:

```zsh
zle-line-init() {
  zle send-break
}
zle -N zle-line-init
```

Do you think its possible to work around this problem? I really would like
to activate my widget automatically instead of pressing a key combination
everytime.

Thanks again