Re: 5.0.2-test-2 is available

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 01, 2013 at 07:46:53PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Another test for zsh 5.0.3 is available, 5.0.2-test-3, as you'll see if
> you go to http://www.zsh.org/pub/development/ .
[...]
> 1. Helpfiles are now generated as part of the installation for use with
> run-help (thanks to Martin Vaeth for kicking this off).  This needs a
> certain amount of processing including Perl and some manual tools.

Have to first figure out how to make the Debian package to work with
that change. Shouldn't be hard though.

5.0.2-test-1 btw. had one test-suite failure when building inside a
jenkins automatic build:
http://jenkins.grml.org/view/Debian/job/zsh-binaries/90/architecture=i386/console

As soon as I have 5.0.2-test-3 building, I'll check if that still
happens. Just thought, I should give a heads up as soon as possible
(since I've already waited to long to do so).

> 2. Builtins that are marked to be loaded from modules (using "zmodload")
> no longer cause an error if the module was already loaded.  This was
> apparently causing a problem with the previous test version.

Thanks for that fix. (Not yet verified, but I'm optimistic. :-)

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)