Re: 'whence' anomaly.

On 03/24/2014 11:25 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Based on what I just (re)discovered, it seems necessary to go out of
the way to get an UNreliable result.  What are the circumstances in
which you get nothing from 'whence -m', again?
Well, it's a rare thing here too, that's the first time I noticed it, however, it may have happened before but I just took it as an honest 'not found' result, so I can't be positive about this. I haven't been able to duplicate it today either, but it certainly happened twice here yesterday, once to notice it, then once again for the cut and paste of the result in my post to the list. Like some
quantum experiments, it might not happen at all if you are looking ;-)