Re: completion issue

On Jun 9, 12:40am, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
} I experienced some issue, related to completion. Here is some summarizing of my debug-digging:
}
} > _arguments:comparguments:312: invalid option definition: -V[N]fname[Be verbose (level N) (log messages to fname)]

This is a help message from "vim".  Since the default _vim completion
function does not attempt to parse the output of "vim --help", this
must be coming from some other completion function that you have in your
$fpath.  You will need to contact whoever wrote that function and get
them to fix it.

If you're seeing the above error when completing after a command other
than "vim" (or an alias for vim), then something else is messed up.

The output of this might be helpful:

    which-completion() {
	emulate -R zsh
    }

Run that as e.g.

    which-completion vim

to see which function is being called for completion of the "vim" command.