Re: It seems that I find a zle -F full CPU bug

On Jul 16,  6:10pm, Nick Cross wrote:
} Subject: Re: It seems that I find a zle -F full CPU bug
}
} On 16/07/14 17:01, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > On Jul 16,  2:55pm, Nick Cross wrote:
} > } Subject: Re: It seems that I find a zle -F full CPU bug
} > }
} > } Using Fedora 5.0.5 and similar background code from Bart
} > } (http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2014/msg00448.html) I can see the same
} > } POLLNVAL high CPU from strace.
} >
} > Unfortunately I don't think there's any shell-language-level workaround.
}
} Darn ;-) Ok, is there a fix/alternative solution planned for the next
} version? (and do you happen what the schedule for that is? ).

There's already been a patch, zsh-workers/32427.  Fedora certainly has
the option of folding that in early via RPM spec if they can be caused
to care.

As for a schedule for 5.0.6, that's sort of up to Peter, who seems to be
pretty busy right now ...