Re: Playing with list-expand + complete-word

On Jul 20, 11:49am, Silas Silva wrote:
}
} Both setopt glob_complete and using zstyle mechanism have the same
} effect.  It is near of what I need, but it still expand the glob to the
} first entry of the matching list, instead of listing the glob expansions
} (what list-expand would do) and let the original glob intact.

Yes, I started a second thread about this on zsh-workers as it seems
there are some problems with turning menu completion off.

See what you think of

bindkey $'\t' complete-word
zstyle ':completion:*' completer _complete _match _expand
zstyle ':completion:*:match:*' insert-unambiguous pattern