Re: GLOB_SUBST not in man page

Jerry Rocteur wrote:
> I'm trying to indentify a problem and noticed that I have globsubst set to
> off but when I man zshoptions I don't find that option ?
>
> Is it deprecated or just missing ?

Here's from my zshoptions(1):

    GLOB_SUBST <C> <K> <S>
           Treat any characters resulting from parameter expansion as being
           eligible for file expansion and  filename  generation,  and  any
           characters resulting from command substitution as being eligible
           for filename generation.  Braces (and commas in between) do  not
           become eligible for expansion.

Regards, Frank