Re: rsync --progress stops completion

On 09/16/2014 05:09 PM, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
> В письме от Вт, 16 сентября 2014 17:00:47 пользователь Yuri D'Elia написал:
>> Somehow, adding --progress on an rsync command line stops file
>> completion (ie: just doing rsync --progress [tab] doesn't complete files
>> anymore).
>>
>> Any reason for this behavior?
>
> WORKSFORME:
>
> (see attach)

Turns out I had an alias I completely forgot about (shame). It's the
combination of "-P --progress" that disables the file completion, as I
see -P removing --progress from the completion list.

I see why it's happening, but somehow feels suboptimal. --progress is a
legitimate argument even though it's repeated.