Re: Trial for 5.0.7

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> Trying bravely to build (I've never done nuthin' like this before):
>
> I get this far:
>
> pts/2 HP-y11-5-Debian3 root /aMisc/Zshbuild/zsh-5.0.6-dev-1 $ make
> install.modules

The various "install" targets assume that you've done a "make all"
first, i.e., there are implicit dependencies that are not explicit in
the makefiles constructed by configure, so you can't just dive
directly into installing.

In particular "make all" builds the set of additional makefiles that
know how to "make install.modules".