Re: What is considered minimum version of zsh?

That depends entirely on your requirements. The idea of a minimum version only applies to dependencies, where product A requires version X or later of product B to work properly. In this scenario, *you* are product A; nobody else can say what version of zsh you require to function properly.

--
Clint