Using Zsh on a embedded system to configure GPIOs

Hi,

on the Arietta G25 embedded Linux system GPIOs are configured
via echo-commands to files below /sys/...

To prevent overwriting regular files with redirection commands
I configured zsh to hit on my fingers when trying to do so. To
overwrite files I need to use ">!" instead of ">".
Which per se is a GREAT feature, it becomes annoying when manipulating
the contents of that virtual files below /sys (and /proc and others).

Is there any way to automate this feature NOT to hit on my fingers,
if I want to write to files below /sys, /proc,, /dev...or
(better) to recognize, if such a file is a virtual one?

Best regards,
Meino