Re: no_glob not written up in doc?

On 12/08/2014 06:50 PM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
NO_GLOB isn't really an option. It's the negation of GLOB, which *is* in that document. Note Section 16.1: The sense of an option name may be inverted by preceding it with 'no', so 'setopt No_Beep' is equivalent to 'unsetopt beep'. vq

Right you are. I did read about negations of negations and such. And some things negative by default and some things not. Thus noglob is shown as off rather than glob being shown as on, but noglob doesn't really exist anyway. And nomatch is an
option but noglob is not and nonomatch is not but nullglob is. Simple, once
you get used to it.

Seriously, I should have caught that myself, Tx. Lawrence.