Re: surprise with echo

On 12/18/2014 10:08 PM, Kurtis Rader wrote:
I think we already have a semi-secret handshake. I joined Sequent Computer Systems around 1991 as a support technician. Because I was the only software engineer on that team I wrote a lot of their support tools. Which included supporting (but mostly arguing against) using Smalltalk as the basis for a expert system to support our customers. Those were the days, as you allude to, when things like a X Window system terminal (i.e., client) was bleeding edge. I've never written a line of code in Occam but remember reading about it and debating its merits.
I love this historical banter. How many guys still with the project overlapped with Falstad? Bart of course, anyone else? So vital to have known the mind of the
master.