Re: Always display prefix, even if unambiguous?

On Dec 27, 11:37pm, Aleksandrina Nikolova wrote:
}
} I hope I made myself clear. How can I "fix this"?

You haven't made yourself entirely clear because there must be some
zstyle values or other settings that get you to the situation you have
so far.  For example, I can't get anything even close to your example
output without at least "setopt globcomplete".

However, I *think* the answer to your question is "you can't."  The
_path_files completion function unconditionally passes the -p (hide
prefix) option to "compadd" with the longest unambiguous directory
path of every file name that it finds.

I thought perhaps the "fake" style could be caused to create a false
ambiguity that would get you what you wanted, but I haven't managed
to formulate a working example.