Re: change behaviour of command line completion

On 5/27/15 9:03 AM, Peter Stephenson wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2015 12:55:49 +0100
Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2015 13:36:56 +0200
ruud grosmann <r.grosmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the old situation, when I was in a directory with only one file,
'example.txt' and I typed 'ls x<TAB>', no completion followed. Because
no files start with an 'x'.
But now, zsh happily changes the x to 'example.txt', because the x is
in 'example.txt'. I rather don't want this behaviour, but I cannot
find in the documentation of the options anything that describes this.
This could be various things...

2. Matcher control.
In case anyone else wants to know, Ruud told me off-list it was here ---
removing the matcher-list style stopped that particular behaviour.

pws

FYI, while oh-my-zsh doesn't have a mailing list, questions and config
problems like this are welcome as Issues on their GitHub issue tracker.
https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/

OMZ does a lot of non-default stuff on top of ZSH. It may be best to send
OMZ-related questions there (or to the OMZ IRC) first, so we don't burden
the core ZSH folks with support for stuff they didn't write themselves. (And
my apologies if you did and we just didn't see it.)

Cheers,
Andrew