ls -l *(/)...

Hi,

I have a directory, which is filled with files and one addtional level
of directoriew. In these directories again there are files.

Being in the directory which contains one level of directories in
which....bla bla:
Being there I want to list all files in the directories in the
current directory which their full but relative paths.

I tried

ls -l *(/)

which gaves me an outout layout comparable to what I get when
doing a ls - Rl...which is not what I want.

Then I tried

ls -ld *(/)/.

which results in:
zsh: bad pattern: *(/)/*

hmmmm....

Any other way to accomplish, what I want - with zsh?

Thanks a lot for any help in advance!

Best regards,
Meino