Re: string to array space problem in filenames

On 08/28/2015 12:45 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:02pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} But I don't have any 'cdr' command here.

It should be in your standard set of installed zsh functions.  Read the
manual section PWS indicated, instructions for ~/.zshrc configuration
are included.

I keep forgetting about all that stuff. Such riches in there, so easy to overlook. Can't get it out of my head that you don't get that stuff on your path automatically. Hidden gems. I'll play with it, it will probably obviate my method but I'd still like to solve that space issue anyway as an exercise.