Re: question about parameter expansion

On 10/02/2015 12:07 PM, Simon Ruderich wrote:

... But this still refers to 5.0.7:

http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/zsh.html#Top

... both show the Index page which is got to via '[Top]'.
Hello,

Hm. It seems to be an old file. Where did you find a link
pointing to it?
I've had it bookmarked for ages. Apart from the URL itself, I can't remember how I got to it except to say that it would have been 'normal'. Since it's at
sourceforge I'd expect it to 'disappear' as far as making itself sound like
it's the latest version--but that's up to you guys.