Re: missing curses.so

On Oct 1,  7:37pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} After rebuilding everything yesterday I thought everything was fine, but
} I see that I'm missing two modules: curses.so and pcre.so.

curses.so gets built if the necessary libraries and headers are found,
so for some reason they were not.

You may need to use the --with-term-lib option to configure, or in
some other way tell the build process where the headers are.

pcre.so is not built unless "configure --enable-pcre ..." is used.