Zsh wiki and spam

Hi,

I'm an old and new zsh user, having recently started using the shell for
interactive sessions again after a long time with ksh88/ksh93. As a new
user, I naturally went for information about how to use and customize
the shell according to my needs, and I saw that the manual mentioned a
Wiki ("http://www.zsh-wiki.org/";).

Having looked at the Wiki pages for a while I determined that they
were largely unmaintained and suffered from spam edits (mostly French
and Indonesian language links and text, but also a few English spam
links). I went through most (all?) pages and removed the spam (I'm the
"kusalananda" user) only to have some of my edits immediately reverted
by spammers ("justgerardz", "justgerrardz").

Is the Wiki dead? In that case, maybe the reference to it should be
removed from the manuals?

Thanks,

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, BILS,
:: Uppsala University, Sweden