Re: error?

On Oct 26,  5:54pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: error?
}
} On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:28:42 -0700
} Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > I just finished creating a back of my whole install, then did a
} > configure and make in the backup and got this:
} >
} >
} >     zle_thingy.c:667:1: warning: `zle_usable' was used with no prototype
}
} That is, in fact, to use the technical description, wrong.

Still, the other error was definitely spurious, and:

Src/Modules/zftp.c:412:zfpipe()
Src/Modules/zftp.c:453:zfunpipe()
Src/Modules/zftp.c:1301:zfendtrans()
Src/Modules/zftp.c:2837:savesession()
Src/Zle/complist.c:502:getcols()
Src/Zle/complist.c:605:initiscol()
Src/Zle/complist.c:1912:singledraw()
Src/Zle/computil.c:188:cd_calc()
Src/Zle/computil.c:239:cd_prep()
Src/Zle/zle_thingy.c:629:zle_usable()
Src/parse.c:533:clear_hdocs()

So unless we're going to stick (void) in everywhere, I think the whole
event was spurious.

(Also this really belongs on -workers.)