Re: zsh 5.2 released

On 3 Dec 2015, at 4:29, Peter Stephenson wrote:

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 19:38:27 -0800
Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/02/2015 04:14 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Dec 2,  3:55pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} What does 'minro' mean? Can't find the word anywhere.

I can't tell if your tongue is in your cheek or if you really can't spot
a typo for "minor".

Nope, there's not much fun to be had pointing out a typo. You never know when there's some new word to learn or some obscure acronym so best to ask.

It did mean "minor", but if I can find some minro features, I will add
them.

Reminds me of release notes I saw a few years ago which advertised “Miner Updates”.

TjL