Re: zsh 5.2 released

On 12/03/2015 01:29 AM, Peter Stephenson wrote:
It did mean "minor", but if I can find some minro features, I will add them. pws
The thing is that you make so few typos, I was wondering if it was some sort of acronym or contraction for 'minimal reordering' or 'minor release only' or whatever. Dumb as it seems, you don't really know till you ask. One of the hardest things about learning linux is learning the lingo especially the hundreds of acronyms. Sorry for the waste of bytes.