Re: Somehow my prompt broke in 5.2

On Jan 6,  9:36pm, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
} Subject: Somehow my prompt broke in 5.2
}
} I'm trying to understand why the current directory is missing from my
} (left) prompt string in 5.2 but appears just fine in 5.1.1 and earlier.

There is a bug in Functions/VCS_Info/VCS_INFO_nvcsformats in the 5.2
release -- a local variable got declared at the wrong scope when the
function was updated.

Delete line 7 ( local -a msgs ) from VCS_INFO_nvcsformats and you
should be good to go.  If you have problems with WARN_CREATE_GLOBAL,
add that same line to Functions/VCS_Info/vcs_info instead.