Re: Feature request: two level sorting

On 15 June 2016 at 07:21, Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A mistake, sorry. Besides passing $group_letters, one has also to pass
> $groups, so: "${(ox:group_letters::groups:)files}". Hope this doesn't
> look sophisticated, the main **thing** is that providing group names
> of sorted text is a one line.

Also, I've provided group_letters in aim of doing the same what I did,
which is O(M*N) code, M group size, N sorted data size. What should be
really done is typical group sorting (never did that), with the fact
of the **point** that providing group names of sorted text in separate
array is a one line of code. So the syntax would be:
${(ox:groups:)files}, and Zsh would implement SQL's GROUP BY sorting.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski