Syntax highlighted history in HSMW, Tmux integration in ZNT

Hello
Two cool extensions to my plugins: 1) I've adapted and fine-crafted
part of zsh-syntax-highlighting so that it colors history entries:

https://github.com/psprint/history-search-multi-word#news

Quite nice effect to, e.g. see paths and patterns! (Patterns drawn in
light blue, no more dark-blue vanishing color; paths in magenta, not
with underline).

2) Also, zsh-navigation-tools can run local history on remote hosts, via Tmux:

https://github.com/psprint/zsh-navigation-tools#news

Thanks to Github user skylite21, Zsolt Lengyel.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski