Re: man pages aren't updated

Han Pingtian wrote on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 11:46:38 +0800:
> I just noticed that some man page, such as zshexpn, isn't updated after
> a new git pull & make. If I clone a new git repo, then looks like all
> man pages' size are zero. Not sure what's wrong.

Works for me.  Looking at the relevant Doc/Makefile.in targets, an empty
file is what I'd expect if the $(YODL) macro is not a functioning yodl
program.  (They use «> $$target».)  What's the value of $(YODL) on your
system?  Does that program exist and work?

% git clone --reference ~/src/zsh git://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code
% cd code/
% Util/preconfig
% ./configure -q
% make -sC Doc