Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 19:46:28 -0800
Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/10/2016 06:07 PM, Ray Andrews wrote:
> I unzipped the 'doc' file, but there's no install for it. Do I copy it
> to the zsh tree somewhere? Previous installs show no 'Doc' directory.  I
> ran 'make install', not sure what changed.  But 'Doc' has lots of .html
> files and those seem not to have been copied anywhere.

It goes on top of the non-doc untar and you can then install everything
including documentation without having to build the latter.  If you have
YODL you can build from scratch and the doc bundle isn't necessary.
Most zsh developers won't need the doc file (but obviously having
somebody look at its contents is a very good idea).

pws