Re: Idea: automatic dotfiles bisection (and minimal example extraction)

I'm a bit far from the real world to give a full answer conveniently, but I'd be tempted to start from the other end: look ar all the (particularly non-default) options, variables and styles, and play with those until the problem goes away. This is a more tractable target, it seems to me.

pws