Re: How to add battery status on extreme right of zsh prompt

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 3:16 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am sure this has been tackled as there are  thousands of dotfiles in
> github of which some might have got the answer, neither do I have the
> skills or patience to go through them.

https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=zsh+battery+status&ref=simplesearch

The very first result is about putting the battery status in the RPROMPT.

The third result has code for Linux and Darwin, though it displays the
battery as a numeric percentage rather than a graph.  Also it won't
work at all (will probably throw errors) on e.g. a desktop that
doesn't have a battery in the first place.

Drop "status" from the search and it finds several more including an
oh-my-zsh plugin.