Re: Emailing this list from unsubscribed addresses (was: Re: using gitlab (or other) issue tracker instead of mailing list?)

> you could try emailing zsh-users-allow-subscribe[at]zsh.org from foo2, to
whitelist that address as a sender without subscribing it. (You'll need to
reply to the autoreply)

I did that a few hours ago, but it still doesn't work:
On gmail [logged in as my primary foo@xxxxxxxxx], I replied to this message
[http://www.zsh.org/mla/users//2017/msg00041.html] but it's not appearing
in that list [http://www.zsh.org/mla/users//2017/index.html]. So I have to
log in to my other gmail [foo2@xxxxxxxxx] to send messages to zsh-users.