Re: trap ERR

On 21/02/17 08:21 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Generally speaking there are going to be some things that you don't
want to have happen in non-interactive shells, so I wouldn't suggest
blindly "mv ~/.zshrc ~/.zshenv" -- and you should be cautious about
e.g. "ssh somehost somecommand" behaving differently because somehost
has stuff in .zshenv.

I'll play with it. The first time I read about the init scripts, fact is I didn't understand the terminology used. I get it now tho.