command not found: _arguments

I'm having trouble with completions for some commands. When I type vim and press tab I get this error:

➜ ~ vim _vim:101: command not found: _arguments
_vim:101: command not found: _arguments
_vim:101: command not found: _arguments

This also happens with other commands (like rm, cp, ls, cat, grep):

➜ ~ rm _rm:43: command not found: _arguments
_rm:43: command not found: _arguments
_rm:43: command not found: _arguments

But not with mv or cd for example.
One thing I discovered is that I after run zsh everything works just fine, but only for this session. When I open another zsh window I got the error again.
Looks like the _arguments wrapper function is not being defined.
Any idea of what could be causing the error or how to solve it?

Guilherme Furtado Pacheco
+55 48 996177277