Re: status of the cssh autocompletion

On May 22,  3:53pm, Thomas Kupper wrote:
}
} I recently switched to zsh from bash and miss the more complete
} autocompletion for cssh.

I haven't explicitly tried using _bash_completions for cssh, but I don't
know of any reason it wouldn't work.

} Is there a specify reason for it? Do I miss the obvious?

My own usage of cssh is pretty regimented -- I essentially never need to
complete anything, because I'm always running one of the same 3 or 4
commands that are already in my history.  I don't think there's anything
obvious other than lack of need/interest.

} Now I created an extend (but not yet finished) autocompletion. Is there an
} interest to include that into the upstream zsh? What would be the process.

Send it to zsh-workers@xxxxxxx and we will review and most likely add it
to the distribution.