Re: How to complete alias after alias of sudo?

On Wed, 31 May 2017 14:46:55 +0800
Han Pingtian <hanpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But looks like I cannot complete the second alias by <tab>:
>
>     % sd f<tab>
>     external command
>     fold                                   foomatic-kitload
>
> only external commands listed.

This is down to how completion for "sd" is defined.  As far as I can see
that's not a standard completion --- I would guess it's simply adding
external commands rather than all commands in that context.  (I've
confirmed that _precommand, which is the nearest standard completion
that I can think of, does complete aliases in the corresponding case.)

pws