Call for good plugins list

Hello,
I once tested 40 plugins, when I was creating Zplugin. There were gems, but several problems were noticable, e.g. low commit count.

I'm creating semi-graphical interface to Zplugin. It is called Crasis, written in pure Zshell. It has list of "gold" plugins built in. The list is shown in video below:

https://asciinema.org/a/140446

I want to extend the list. Can I ask of any proposals? Which plugin do you use for a couple of months without problems and which has nice features?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
psprint /at/ zdharma.org